Public institution, Cardiff Metropolitan University, was founded in 1865. This institution, which was formerly known as the University of Wales Institute, Cardiff, provides degrees in a number of subjects, including business, economics, the arts, fashion, communications, and law. The Cardiff Institute of Higher Education was created in 1976 by the merger of the four institutes that made up this institution. In addition, it got its current name after parting ways with the University of Wales in 2011. The goal of the university’s work is to make sure that students can reach their maximum potential for both themselves and future generations.
Cardiff Metropolitan serves over 18,000 students across three campuses in central Cardiff: Llandaff Campus, Cyncoed Campus and Bute Park Campus. It also has a fourth campus in London.
The university has over 500 courses on offer at undergraduate level and around 100 at postgraduate level. It has a student population of over 15,000 including 2,000 international students from more than 50 countries around the world.
The university offers degrees in business and management; communication; computer science; creative arts; education; engineering; health sciences; humanities; music & performance; social sciences & law; sport & exercise science; psychology & counseling; visual arts & design.
- IELTS Overall 6.0 not less than 5.5 UG
- IELTS Overall 6.5 not less than 5.5 PG
- 5 years gap accepted for PG courses
- 1 years gap accepted for UG courses
- Accounting BA
- Accounting and Finance BA
- Banking and Finance BA
- Business Management BA
- Economics BSc
- International Tourism Hospitality Management BA
- Fashion Marketing Management BA
- Marketing Management BA
- Biomedical Science Bsc (Hons)
- Computer Science Bsc (Hons)
- Law LLB (Hons)
- Sport Science Bsc (Hons)
- Accounting and Banking Msc
- Accounting and Finance Msc
- Accounting Msc
- Advance Computer Science Msc
- Business and Marketing Msc
- Environment Management Msc
- Law LLM
- Management MBA
- Psychology Msc
- Management and Finance MSc
- Data Science MSc
- Project Management MSc
International students always desire to study in the UK as it offers a large number of highly ranked academic institutions that provide various streams of undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees. Choosing UK universities is indeed a difficult task as there are many options available.