Canada is one of the most popular destinations for international students. It is rich in natural beauty and cultural diversity. Canada is also a vibrant multicultural society with a wide variety of languages, religions and customs. Though Canada is the best destination for international students, it is not without its challenges. There are a few things that international students should be aware of before choosing to study in Canada.
If you’re planning a study abroad or plan to study in Canada in the future, it’s important to know that it’s still a possibility. The study in Canada site offers a lot of useful information about studying. The site has profiles of universities, applications, the application process, scholarships and student life. This blog will provide a personal insight into why study in Canada and if it’s still possible to study here in September 2023
Popular Universities for September 2023 Intake in Canada
September intake is called the fall intake in Canada. Being the primary intake in Canada, you will find almost every university open in this intake. Here we are giving some top universities who are open in September 2023 intake in Canada.
- University of Toronto
- McGill University
- University of British Columbia
- University of Montreal
- University of Waterloo
- University of Ottawa
- Western University
- University of Alberta
- McMaster University
- University of Calgary
- University de Montreal
- University of Windsor
- Dalhousie University
- University of Saskatchewan
Popular Courses :
- Life Sciences
- Software Engineering
- Data Sciences
- Civil Engineering
- Business Administration
- Artificial Intelligence and so on.
Application Process for September Intake in Canada
Here’s how you can start with the application process for September Intake in Canada 2023:
- Explore various universities and colleges, select a course, check fee structure, payment method, etc.
- As per university criteria, submit test scores for tests such as IELTS, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT etc.
- Apply to the universities with documents, including academic resume/CV, academic transcripts, proof of English language proficiency, SAT/GMAT/ACT/GRE scores, statement of purpose (SOP), letter of recommendation (LOR), and others.
- After receiving the letter of acceptance from a university, you can apply for the Canadian student visa.
Documents Required for Application
Candidates must be well organized with their papers before submitting an application for Canada’s September intake. Candidates should always have all the necessary documents on hand at the time of application because it may be a lengthy procedure. The crucial paperwork needed for the application procedure is listed below:
- Marksheet of your previous degree
- Statement of purpose
- Letter Recommendation issued by previously attended university
- Scorecard of English Proficiency Test – IELTS , TOEFL and C1 advanced
- Student Visa
- Proof of sufficient funds
- Updated CV (if applicable)
Once all of this is ready, candidates must apply for admission before the deadline. All the requisites must be completed on time. Some Universities might ask for different admission procedures, and the candidates must be prepared for it.
We hope you enjoyed today’s blog post. We would love to hear from you in the comments section. If you are interested in studying in Canada, please visit our website: https://way2abroadoverseas.com/